The Work We Do
Thomas Aquinas has strategically kept the firm small so I can personally monitor each job. In fact, I am still on site painting at most of our jobs.
The Right Price
Even with our intense focus on quality, our pricing is highly competitive. We can typically turn our bid back to you within your timeframe.
Licensed, Insured and Certified
Although we do not anticipate that any clients will ever need insurance (none have yet in 20+ years of business), Thomas Aquinas Painting is licensed and fully insured. We are also an EPA lead-certified company (NAT-125486-1)
Responsive and Reliable Service
One of our unshakable standards is to return your call within 24 hours or less – and then to get you the answer you need so you can know how to proceed.
Seven Reasons To Choose Thomas Aquinas Painting
- The integrity of our company is foremost. This means that you will be able to trust who is in your home.
- We pride ourselves on doing fabulous work.
- Our quotes are delivered quickly and the pricing is firm.
- The price is right. Our pricing is always competitive.
- We are bonded and insured (even though we have yet to file a claim in 20+ years of painting). We are also EPA Certified in lead-based paint remediation.
- Owner Thomas Pinto personally oversees your job and is often doing the actual painting.
- We arrive on time and leave your home in as good – or better – condition as when we came in.